Shipping & Handling
Special Shipping & Handling Offers
From time-to-time we offer special shipping & handling offers with a minimum purchase. Please note shipping is for orders in the United States only. Your items will be shipped via our standard shipping method (see below). The minimum purchase for the promotion must be met and the free shipping offer will only be applied if the coupon code is entered. The coupon code field is located directly underneath the payment method field during the order confirmation portion of the check-out process.
United States Postal Service (USPS)
Below is our Standard and Canada shipping & handling rates for United Parcel Service (UPS) and United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority shipments. Our preferred shipping method is FedEX.
United States Shipping & Handling Rates:
We use live rates from FedEx.com. All rates are our actual discounted rates rather than the published rates.
Canada Shipping & Handling Rates:
Shipping & Handling
|$.01 - $50.00||
|$50.01 - $100.00||
|$100.01 - $200.00||
|$200.01 - $300.00||
|$300.01 - $400.00||$47.00|
Estimated delivery time for standard shipping: 4 - 8 Business Days.
Estimated delivery time for shipping to Canada: 12 – 20 Days.
Two-day shipping is not currently an option on our Web site. If you would like a shipping option other than our standard shipping please contact us at 760-786-3371 , 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (MST) Monday – Friday.
Products can be shipped to all 50 states and Canada; however, there are a few restrictions:
- We cannot ship overseas, nor do we ship to U.S. Protectorates, Guam or the Virgin Islands.
- Two-day shipping is available only in the continental 48 states.
- Please add 5 – 7 days for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
- All orders sent in the United States are shipped via FedEx. If a post office box is provided as the shipping address your package will then be sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS). For packages sent through the postal service please add 3 – 5 days estimated delivery time.
- Two-day shipping is not available for PO Boxes.
Shipping & Handling Comments
Please leave any shipping & handling comments in the Comments field on the Payment Method screen of the shopping cart. Please use this field if you need a package to be signed for or left in a certain place.